Monday, April 8, 2019

Week 10 part 2

The main categories I would use would be Social meidas' so that all of my social media would be in one place, Contact information for certain types of events even a list of vendors etc they can contact through me for events, and feedback with comments from past customers and attendees from my events so the customer can get a look into why they should hire us. Another main one would be past events so they can see what exactly has been accomplished and the lengths we could go for them
All of these easily accessible categories will help greatly in growing the business and help the customer feel at ease on what they are looking for and how I can help.
 


I commented on 3 peoples posts: 

1 comment:

  1. I really like your picture, its amazing. just like you, there are still a number of things that I have to figure out as well but great job!

    ReplyDelete