Monday, April 22, 2019

Week 7 part 1


I decided to do a mix of pages to like that range from marketing and event planning group to brands that throw large events and people who are influencers, riders, sponsors. I decided to do a wide range because the more you follow the better the outcome. The brand pages are really helpful in learning good times to post and for using the content they post almost like an outline to use for future events my business plans. The social media marketing and event planning groups I followed also help me link up with other people like me to do collaborations, ask questions and build good connections with people in the same field as me. The specific people I follow are big names in the industry I work in and it can only help more when it comes to invitations of big names to events to increase travel follow. When it comes to growing a business the more you post, the more active you are can only help the traffic flow to certain pages such as in this case Facebook. When liking a page it gives you a list of options called “you may also like” which many social media sites use to grow the number of people that access your page. If you like the same pages as another company or person, it will lead them straight to your site because of the similarity aspects of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment